Baptisms at St. Paul's, Halifax, Nova Scotia 1749-1849
• As of the document download (Feb.4/2023)
• "Page" is not the original records,
rather its from the first section of Kim Steven's transciption document.
• Missing years are given probable values so that the year
ranges will find records.
Ex: "17__" is searchable as "1749".
• If multiple words are given with the "contains" option,
each word will be searched in that column
Ex: "Mary Elizabeth" will also find "Elizabeth Mary".
Ex: "John Mary" could find both those names used as parents.
• Some name data can't be matched via "exact" or "sounds like"
options because of transcription difficulty.
• Additional text such as "(twin)", "(N)", etc. are not included
in the given name searches but are displayed in the results.
• Baptisms are converted from d-m-y to y-m-d, but births are not.
• Searches are case insensitive.
• I may have made mistakes during the re-transcription of child
name vs father's name.
Ex: one catch was a child named "Catherine David".
• Also see: www.dwaynemeisner.com